Help Your Child Grow Her Imagination and
Love For Learning With A
Princess Ballerinas Dance Class!
Class Times Available
Wednesday 3:15-4:00pm Age 3-5 Princess Ballerinas Storybook Ballet
Thursday 4:30-5:15pm Age 3-5 Princess Ballerinas Storybook Ballet
Fall Semester Dates (12 weeks):
September 20 — December 14, 2017
*No Class Nov 22-23 for Thanksgiving Break*
$200 due upon enrollment
Why Choose Princess Ballerinas?
- Unlimited Make-Up Classes: Flexible around illnesses & vacations.
- Caring Instructors who can’t WAIT to share their love for dance with your little one!
- Imaginative themed classes. New theme every 4-5 weeks (multiple themes in one semester)!
- Parent performance in-studio at the end of each session.
- Family-Friendly Environment! Comfy lobby, wi-fi, and viewing monitors so parents can watch the fun!
- All-Inclusive Tuition: No other expenses outside of your session fee, ever!
What Happens In A Princess Ballerinas Dance Class?
- Each class begins by warming up our muscles, stretching and reviewing our ballet foot & arm positions.
- We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance moves (and review their fancy french names) like relevé, plié, and jeté.
- We travel to magical lands and pretend to be things like beautiful flowers, fairies, birds, bees, and butterflies. Every 4-5 weeks is based on a new, magical theme like Fairy Garden Adventure, Winter Wonderland or Enchanted Forest.
- We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance routine that we can’t WAIT to perform for you in-class at the end of each session in our dress-up costume.
- Each class ends with your child getting a sticker or stamp to reward and celebrate her progress and success!
- 12-week thematic dance class based on a special stories created just for this dance class to spark your little one’s imagination.
- New theme with music, coloring pages & props every 4-5 weeks. Multiple themes each semester to keep things fresh & fun!
- The session ends with a special parent performance in dress-up costumes on the last day of the class – Giving your child the chance to perform for her #1 fan, you!
- Plus, lots of fun student bonuses like coloring pages, sticker skill charts and certificates of completion to celebrate your child’s success!
What Parents Have To Say…
“I enrolled my granddaughter in the Princess Ballerina class. This is her first dance class. She has had an awesome time. She looks forward to going to class each week. The staff is awesome. I would highly recommend Destination Arts for any child seeking lessons in dance and music. What a way to build self esteem and have fun all at the same time.”S. Glenn
“My girls love their princess ballerina class! Wonderful for kids. Great staff. Highly recommend!”K.T.
We are the only studio with the exclusive license to offer these classes in our area.
There is truly nothing else like it around!
* Birthday Party or Camp Credit is valid for 12-months after enrolling. Non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or tuition credit.