Help Your Child Grow Her Imagination and
Love For Learning With A
Princess Ballerinas Dance Class!
Class Times Available
Winter 2020 Semester Dates (10 weeks):
January 6-March 16, 2019
(closed Monday, January 20 for MLK Day)
$180 due upon enrollment
Winter 2020 Themes:
- Frozen Forest (1st 5 Weeks)
- Toy Store (Last 5 Weeks)
- Enroll Now and get a FREE Frozen Tutu & Wand! Enroll before December 20th and get them in time to have under your Christmas Tree! (And, new PB students still receive their FREE pink leotard with attached tutu at the first class as well!)
Why Choose Princess Ballerinas?
- Unlimited Make-Up Classes: Flexible around illnesses & vacations.
- Caring Instructors who can’t WAIT to share their love for dance with your little one!
- Imaginative themed classes. New theme every 4-5 weeks (multiple themes in one semester)!
- Parent performance in-studio at the end of each session.
- Family-Friendly Environment! Comfy lobby, wi-fi, and viewing monitors so parents can watch the fun!
- All-Inclusive Tuition: No other expenses outside of your session fee, ever!
What Happens In A Princess Ballerinas Dance Class?
- Each class begins by warming up our muscles, stretching and reviewing our ballet foot & arm positions.
- We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance moves (and review their fancy french names) like relevé, plié, and jeté.
- We travel to magical lands and pretend to be things like beautiful flowers, fairies, birds, bees, and butterflies. Every 4-5 weeks is based on a new, magical theme like Fairy Garden Adventure, Winter Wonderland or Enchanted Forest.
- We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance routine that we can’t WAIT to perform for you in-class at the end of each session in our dress-up costume.
- Each class ends with your child getting a sticker or stamp to reward and celebrate her progress and success!
- 10-week thematic dance class based on special stories created just for this dance class to spark your little one’s imagination.
- New theme with music, coloring pages & props every 4-5 weeks. Multiple themes each semester to keep things fresh & fun!
- The session ends with a special parent performance on the last day of the class – Giving your child the chance to perform for her #1 fan, you!
- Plus, lots of fun student bonuses like coloring pages, sticker skill charts and certificates of completion to celebrate your child’s success!
We are the only studio with the exclusive license to offer these classes in our area.
There is truly nothing else like it around!
What Parents Have To Say…
“I enrolled my granddaughter in the Princess Ballerina class. This is her first dance class. She has had an awesome time. She looks forward to going to class each week. The staff is awesome. I would highly recommend Destination Arts for any child seeking lessons in dance and music. What a way to build self esteem and have fun all at the same time.”
“My girls love their princess ballerina class! Wonderful for kids. Great staff. Highly recommend!”