About Destination Arts: Center for Performing Arts
Destination Arts opened in January 2014 by offering classes one-day per week at the local Crossfit Gym here in Oak Ridge under the name of “Tutu Tots”! Our full studio location was then opened in July 2014 in the shopping center where we are today. We have gone from a one-room studio space to now the current spaces where we have 3 dance studio rooms and 2 private music lesson rooms at our location in Oak Ridge, and one dance studio room and one private music lesson room at our Summerfield location. We pride ourselves in being your “One-Stop Destination for Performing Arts Education” in the Northwest Guilford area, welcoming students from Oak Ridge, Stokesdale, Colfax, Summerfield, Kernersville, Greensboro, High Point and the surrounding areas!
Destination Arts offers top quality instruction in a nurturing, family environment from professional teachers in the following styles:
- Hip Hop
- Dance Teams
- Voice Lessons
- Guitar Lessons
- Piano Lessons
- Private Dance Lessons
…and MORE! We also host birthday parties that are fit for a princess!
At Destination Arts we are dedicated to providing an engaging and inspiring environment for all students that includes:
- Loving, nurturing, educated instructors, so you know your children are always in the best hands
- Online registration and payment so you can get things done on your own schedule, without wasting the precious time you could be spending with your family
- We sell tights, shoes, and the books you need for music lessons so you don’t have to waste time driving all around town for what you need for classes
- Wifi in our lobby so you can pay bills, answer emails, and never feel disconnected if you decide to wait
- Closed-Circuit cameras that feed to televisions in our lobby, as well as an integrated SpotTV system so you can view classes from an app on your phone while not in-studio
- Convenient location, so that you can shop, eat, or just hang out during class time
- Something for everyone, ages 18 months & up.
Destination Arts teachers are dedicated to praising success and cherishing progress.
Our job as educators is to instill confidence, pride and creativity so that your child can truly soar! Each week our student’s confidence blossoms, and their smiles show that a lifetime love of the performing arts has begun.
See your children bouncing with happiness and singing out with joy to the music!
What We Offer!
- Two studio Locations with floating marley dance floors for injury prevention! We also have separate music studios for private lessons in voice, piano and guitar/ukulele!
- Closed-circuit viewing monitors in our lobby. Watch the classes in session without distracting your student from soaking up all they can while in class!
- In addition to our school-year programs, we offer non-recital imaginative dance programs for ages 1-5! Boppin’ Babes (parent & me) and Enchanted Danceland Storybook Ballet! (Formerly known as Princess Ballerinas!) No long-term commitment and lots of fun.
- Worry Free Enrollment with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you aren’t seeing the sparkle in your child’s eye within the first 30 days of our classes, chat with us about it.